We're working on allowing customers to use the same email address, but for now, you will need to use a new email address. One option is to create an 'email alias', which will allow all emails from a different email address to go to the same inbox.
For Outlook or Hotmail, the steps are as follows:
- Log in to Windows Live.
- Click your name in the top right corner, then click "Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Your email addresses" towards the bottom.
- You'll see your current email address listed on this page - click "Add an email address" to create a new one.
- Select the first bubble next to "Create a new Windows Live email address..." - this will create a new alias.
- Enter the new address you want in the blank field and click "Add".
You can then use this new email address to sign up to By Miles. When we send you any emails, they'll still land in your original inbox.